Board of Elders Mission Statement:
As empowered leaders of the congregation, we are responsible for designing Central’s Mission, Vision, and Values and ensuring their dynamic fulfillment.
Board of Elders Vision Statement:
There are a few of the orienting principles that guide the vision and leadership of the Board of Elders:
- Envisioning its future, the Board of Elders sets goals and strategies to carry out Central’s mission.
- Examining and exploring major issues, the Board of Elders sets policies and procedures around them.
- The Board of Elders is responsible for ensuring that Central’s resources be used effectively to carry out its mission.
- As spiritual leaders, the Elders seek to be visible and maintain effective two-way communication with the congregation.
- The Board of Elders strives to perpetually learn and grow spiritually as well as keep current with respect to all aspects of the church’s organization.
- The Board of Elders endeavors to be a strong, unified team – bound together by our common goal and passion for Jesus.